Theodore Maya has been representing clients and consumers since 2002. Theodore graduated from UCLA Law School, where he served as the Editor-in-Chief of the UCLA Law Review. After law school, Theodore was a Law Clerk for the Honorable Gary Allen Feess in the United States District Court, Central District of California. Theodore then worked as a litigation associate in the Los Angeles offices of Kaye Scholer, LLP for approximately eight years. He actively litigated a large variety of complex commercial cases from inception to trial.
Theodore received the 2011 President’s Award from Public Counsel for his pro bono efforts. Additional recognitions include being named the “Advocate of the Year” for 2007 by the Consumer Law Project of Public Counsel for successful pro bono representation of a victim of a large-scale equity fraud ring. Theodore also successfully tried several criminal cases before juries as a volunteer City Attorney while participating in the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Trial Advocacy Project (TAP). At Ahdoot & Wolfson, PC, Theodore focuses on consumer class actions, complex litigation, and intellectual property matters.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2002
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
Tel: (310) 474-9111 | Fax: (310) 474-8585 | E-mail